Storm Fine Apparel
1. Fulton + Roark lotion, $34; Solid Cologne in Perpetua, $60 – Made in the USA with shea butter, sage and vitamin E with a fresh and woodsy blend of Atlas Cedar and Sea Air.
2. Bellroy Leather Wallet, $89.95 – “We would love the world to be a better place because of Bellroy, and we know that responsible business can help us get there. We’re proud to be part of the B Corp movement, a group of certified companies using the power of business to help solve social and environmental problems.”
3. DL 1961 Russel Slim Straight Jean, $198 | Faherty Heather Stripe Polo, $88 – Environmental awareness and sustainability are woven into the foundation of the brand. DL produces all its denim using innovative, energy-efficient fibers from the U.S. and natural dyes derived from plants in solar-powered facilities with an in-house power generation plant.
4. Nash + Jones Bamboo Cloths, $38 | Honey Almond Bar, $8 | Dead Sea Salt Scrub, $23 – “What we put on our skin also gets absorbed into the body. We nourish skin with real ingredients that have also been harvested and refined naturally.”
5. Kim White Metallic Pouch, $88 – All of Kim White’s products are designed and handmade in the USA using high-quality leathers, textiles and metal hardware that has been specially cast for her designs. Craftsmanship is key, and styles are designed to withstand temporal trends.
6, Ei8ghtdreams Silk Tank, $145 | Grei Cupro Pant, $355 – Made and designed in the USA. This 100 silk beautiful basic is an easy wardrobe staple. Cut on the bias for a beautiful drape in ivory silk. Designed and made in the USA.