When it comes to things to do, there is no shortage of adventure here in Fort Collins. Our publisher, Nick Wood, recommends a mix of both family-friendly activities and can’t-miss events that you’ll find in our Lifestyle Calendar this month. From concerts to festivals and art installations, Nick has the perfect places to check off your list.
1. Day on the town: Enjoy a family-friendly brunch at Ginger & Baker. From delectable coffee and pie to hearty breakfasts and burgers, Ginger & Baker is sure to please the entire family.
2. A romantic night in: Stop by Wilbur’s Total Beverage and ask them about their specialty wine collection. Once the kids are in bed, snuggle up with a movie and enjoy top-shelf libations.
3. Shopping for him: Storm Fine Apparel understands high-end gifting for both men and women, but their on-trend menswear and accessories are sure to impress.
4. Shopping for her: A one-of-a-kind spa experience at Xanadu, schedule an appointment for her or surprise her with a gift certificate for their signature treatments.
5. Last Chance: The Downtown Holiday Lights will stay up in Old Town until Feb. 14. Soak them in with a stroll while you still can.
6. Tying the Knot: Are you proposing this Valentine’s Day? Celebrating a milestone? When you enter Jewelry Emporium’s elegant showroom, you will find jewelry designed by a remarkable lineup of award-winning national and international designers, such as Mark Schneider and Barbara Westwood.
7. For the Adventurers: Mountain Aviation, Colorado’s largest private charter fleet, offers incredible opportunities to get away in the most luxurious of ways.