Gifts Worth Giving (And Some You’ll Want For Yourself)
In the Home with Lori and Danielle of Interior Design Concepts
With a combined 30 years of experience between them, Lori and Danielle are incredibly knowledgeable about all things interiors from large-scale build-outs to small renovations. Danielle and Lori provide a personable experience and strive for client satisfaction. If you are in need of some expert advice on adding that designer look to your space, Interior Design Concepts is a one-stop shop.
1. Interior Design Concepts gift card
2. Penguin statue (Available At IDC)
3. Weighted Christmas gnome (Available At IDC)
4. Elegant artwork (Available At IDC)
Shopping with Jordan of Lemons & Lace Boutique
Jordan, Lemons & Lace’s founder, is both a Fort Collins native and Colorado State University Apparel and Merchandising graduate. She brings her love for the Fort Collins community and skilled expertise in styling to the local fashion scene.
1. TOKYOMILK skincare and fragrances
2. Assorted clutches/wallets, available at Lemons & Lace
3. Riddle: roll-on scented body oils
4. Crushed velvet holiday top
In the Salon with Paige Lutz
As a stylist and manager at Voltage Salon, Paige uses an intuitive and creative approach to every head she touches and relishes in the glow that new and refreshed hair can bring to a person. Here are some of Paige’s favorite products, all available at Voltage Salon’s Loft.
1. Kevin Murphy Body.Builder mousse, $30
2. Kevin Murphy Young.Again oil, $30
3. Kevin Murphy Anti.Gravity spray, $30